MakeUp is a new module I published on D.O. : http://dgo.to/makeup
- MakeUp Box
- MakeUp CSS
- MakeUp JS
- MakeUp Line
- MakeUp Title
- MakeUp Image
ImageField CSS module (http://dgo.to/imagefield_css) is now merge into MakeUp as MakeUp Image.
But MakeUp is more than that. You will also find:
- MakeUp CSS: A field type that allows you to enter CSS code.
- MakeUp JS: A field type that allows you to enter… JS code.
- MakeUp Line: Provide a way to manage complex Magazine layout without Panels, nor Display Suite. Fully based on view modes and designed for Bootstrap-based themes.
- MakeUp Title: Gives a little help to move the Title field in the View Mode tab.
- MakeUp Box: It is the API level module that shares some functions such as an helper to define a View mode.
For the moment, no admin UI is provided to MakeUp Line. Settings are in defined in an array saved as a makeup Drupal variable. Easy to define, and easy to override.
MakeUpSome documentation is already on D.O. and in the module package. More will come soon here.